Friday, September 19, 2014

6 Messed Up Moments In Disney Movies That You Probably Didn't Catch

dis nuts 6 Messed Up Moments In Disney Movies That You Probably Didnt Catch
I think I have made it clear through a lot of my articles here at We Got This Covered that I am a fan of animated Disney films. It is a love I have carried with me since childhood. However, I have always heard rumors of Disney hiding some pretty messed up stuff in their cartoons. But in an era before the internet, it was quite hard to prove.
Well, guess what? We are right in the middle of the internet era now and all of these rumors can finally be put to rest, or can they? While it is messed up to hide nudity in a Disney movie, I can understand why the animators did it. It was like a little inside joke between them all. But the fact of the matter is, you can’t hide this stuff from the masses forever. People are going to find out eventually.
And so, from naughty messages written in the stars to encouraging young kids to get naked, here are six times that Disney hid some really messed up shit in their cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment