Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jasmine Tridevil: Woman Gets Third Breast -- NYMag

A Florida woman who goes by the name Jasmine Tridevil figured out that there is really only one acceptable reason to get a third breast: to buck traditional beauty standards and purposely make yourself unattractive to men.
The 21-year-old massage therapist claims she had to ask over 50 doctors to perform the surgery, which involved taking skin tissue from her abdomen and adding a silicon implant. She also got an areola tattooed on. The procedure cost $20,000, and Tridevil reportedly had to sign an NDA so couldn't disclose what doctor performed it.
"I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men," Tridevilsaid on a recent radio broadcast. "Because I don’t want to date anymore."
Given the fact that most men love boobs, I'm not entirely sure gettinganother one is the fastest route to unattractiveness, but her attempted commitment to misandry is commendable. Meanwhile, the photos look kinda 'shopped, so I'm really hoping this isn't some sort of viral marketing scheme for American Horror Story: Freak Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment